After graduating from law school in 1986 and working for well-established law firms in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, and San Jose, California, Mr. Tade returned to his hometown of Salinas, California in 1994 and established his current practice. For more the 35 years, Mr. Tade has honed his skills as a civil litigator with an extensive history of successfully handling thousands of cases ranging from wrongful death claims, serious personal injury claims, workers' compensation, labor and employment disputes, discrimination, and civil rights disputes, and intellectual property disputes.
The depth and breadth of Mr. Tade's knowledge and experience in the civil litigation arena coupled with his philosophy of providing quality, effective and aggressive legal representation for injury victims and their families remain the driving force behind his continued passion for the practice of law. Mr. Tade is committed to seeking justice for injury victims and their families and now limits his practice to representing only plaintiffs in civil cases and applicants in workers' compensation cases.
In addition to his Juris Doctor degree from UCLA, Mr. Tade holds Bachelor of Arts degrees in Philosophy and Economics from UCLA. Mr. Tade is licensed to practice before all Federal Courts and all Courts in the State of California. He is a member of the State Bar of California, Monterey County Bar Association (MCBA), California Applicants' Attorneys Association (CAAA), and the American Association for Justice (AAJ) (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA)).
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Aggressive legal representation
- An experienced attorney with more than 35 years of practice
- Sensitivity towards our clients' needs
- Commitment and dedication to seeking justice for injury victims
- Flexibility to work around your needs
- Open communication and access to an attorney
- Accurate assessment of your claim
- Creative and pragmatic solutions to your legal issues
- 2020, 2021 and 2022: Selected three consecutive years as a Super Lawyer in Workers' Compensation by Northern California Supers Lawyers Magazine